Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Trying something new

Hello folks! Since I am having "posting withdrawl" after closing the CarePage, I decided to create a blog so we can still keep up with each other.

Things are going pretty good on Sycamore Road, same ole, same ole. I returned to work on Monday, and Dale has been extremely busy with school, lacrosse, fire school and fire calls.

My friend Melody took me, and her daughter Britnay, to Baltimore last night to see Taylor Hicks (American Idol winner last year). It was awesome!! I enjoyed the night out, but was pretty beat when I got home. Oh well, we gotta live a little now and then.

I will be loading pictures and other stuff soon...as soon as I figure this gizmo out that is:)

TTFN DD

5 comments:

Robin Gorman said...

Hey....this is pretty cool! Glad you have done this. Hope all is well with you and the family.
TTFN

Carol Brown said...

I have missed your writings. This is great. Love ya.

Stephanie Brown said...

Told you it was easy!!! Can't wait to read more!!! : )

Donalyn Bell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donalyn Bell said...

Deanna and Dale....glad to hear you are doing well...sending over hugs to you...love you lots