Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!!

Man o' man it sure was purty out today. The temperature gauge read 86 when I picked Dale up from the firehouse tonight at 5:00. Didn't do much outside today though, I usually fool myself the first NICE day of spring and over do it, sunburn, back aches, etc. So I decided to stay inside with the windows open, and clean Dale's room. OH MY LORD!!!

My wonderful neighbors came over tonight to plant the trees I bought yesterday. They look georgous! (The trees are pretty too) Tim is a good digger if I don't say so myself.

Speaking of trees, there was a beautiful picture of a tree on the front of our bulletin from church today, the caption read...

"Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid only of standing still."

That pretty much says it all, huh? I hope everyone is still growing, I know I grow and learn something everyday. Standing still will only cause us pain and lots of grief. Here's to a great weekend.

TTFN DD

No comments: