Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!

Well fine folks....I can't believe that the time has finally arrived. Eight looooong months ago Chris & I planned a cruise and the time hath arrived! Ready for a good laugh...I DONT LIKE BOATS! Well at least I used to hate boats let me splain sumfin' ...



In this strange and unpredictable world, I have come to realized that every night when we go to sleep we will never get today back...so why waste a day? I have learned that the world is not going to come find me, I have to go find the world. I will never experience things unless I give in and try them, even if only once, I MUST TRY...



So in the past year I have done quite a few new things....

learned how to study

learned how to take a test

learned how to pass a test

learned to tolerate a small boat

learned to fish

actually touched a fish

learned to clam

learned to trust again

C.P.R.

...and the list shall continue


Our cruise takes us from Miami, to Key West, to Cozamel Mexico and then the sea for a day...then back to Miami on Friday. I will post pic's really soon.....Love ya's

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Sir/ Madam

I welcome you to my blogsite www.shblogs.com

It is user friendly and total free like google blogger.
You also can visit www.douno.shblogs.com to see how our bloggers express their ideas through blog writing and earns money by placing ad into their own site.

For quick signup: www.shblogs.com/wp-signup.php


B/Regards
Talha