Sunday, September 16, 2007

Gone to another state!



























Hi folks!!! I have to apologize for the delay in posting...I have been in another state for the last couple of weeks.....the state of Confussion!!! It is so bad there that they dont even have a zip code. lol



The next couple of months are gonna be very emotional for me......I have alot of hurdles to get over and I am not looking forward to the ups and downs that they will bring! But....Im gonna give it my all, I'm not about to go backwards now!!!!



The weather is amazing!!! I love to open the windows and let all the germs and worries blow away. I had to break out a pair of sweat pants and sweat shirt last night.....that is the ultimate comfy for me....



I'm gonna post a couple of pictures that I have been holding on to.....enjoy!!!

TTFN DD









1 comment:

Carol Brown said...

Remember that sign you gave me years ago that said "Let go and let God". Well let God, your family and your friends be your rocks to get you through the rough seas. This too shall pass and you are never alone. We all love you very much. Also, now we have a wedding to look forward to in 2008!! Also remember, the label is blue whenever you need to fill that empty hand!!